Sandra Adams became an associate attorney of Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC in 2009. Ms. Adams entered the legal profession after a 12-year career in accounting, audit, and judicial administration. She brings the same attention to detail from her accounting background to her legal work. Prior to joining the firm, she began her career in Nashville, Tennessee where her practice focused primarily on plaintiff’s representation involving personal injury, workers’ compensation, and family law.
Ms. Adams received a bachelor’s degree in accounting in 1992 from Middle Tennessee State University. She later earned her masters degree in business from Belmont University in 2000. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law in 2007.
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Family Law
- Middle Tennessee State University , B.A., 1992
- Belmont University, M.B.A., 2000
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2007
- Ms. Adams is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association.
- Ms. Adams is a member of the Florida Bar Association.
- All Tennessee State Courts
- All Florida State Courts