Kevin D. Hall joined Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC in 2015. He received his B.A. in Political Science and History from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2004 and his J.D. from Campbell University in 2008. While in law school, Mr. Hall was the business editor of the Campbell Law Observer.
Mr. Hall began his legal career with the Everett Law Firm, P.A. in Chapel Hill, NC. After three years, he began his own solo practice, concentrating on criminal law, in Raleigh, NC before joining Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 2004
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Hall is licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
- Hall is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association and the 10th Judicial District Bar.
- All North Carolina State Courts.