Jocelyn Gnirrep is the research director for Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC and oversees the legal research performed by the other attorneys in the research department.
Ms. Gnirrep graduated from Ursinus College in 1992 with a B.A. in German, and minor concentrations in East Asian Studies and Music. She graduated from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden in 1995, where she received International and Foreign Law Honors, with Distinction.
Prior to moving to South Carolina, Ms. Gnirrep was an associate with the law firm of Saviano & Tobias, P.C. in midtown Manhattan, where she practiced corporate and business law, general litigation and estate planning. Ms. Gnirrep joined the South Carolina firm of Pennington & Lott, L.L.P., where she concentrated her practice in telecommunications, commercial real estate and bankruptcy law. Among the clients she served were a national cellular telephone service provider and a South Carolina utility company. In 2004, she joined the firm of Berry, Quackenbush & Stuart, PA where she was the firm’s research director. Ms. Gnirrep has also served as an adjunct instructor at Concord University School of Law. She was invited to work for Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC in 2006.
Columbia, South Carolina
Areas of Practice
- Legal Research
- Ursinus College, B.A., 1992
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Ms. Gnirrep is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association and the Richland County Bar Association.
- Ms. Gnirrep is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association.
- All New York State Courts
- All New Jersey State Courts
- All South Carolina State Courts
- All North Carolina State Courts
- All Tennessee State Courts
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 1996
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1997
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 1997