Jason D. Krasnove
Jason Krasnove obtained his law degree and Master of Laws in Information Technology and Privacy Law from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago. While in law school, Mr. Krasnove served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge James Flannery of The Circuit Court of Cook County and was recognized for making the Dean’s List.
Mr. Krasnove began his legal career as an associate with a Chicago litigation firm where his primary areas of practice were subrogation and insurance defense. In December of 2006, Mr. Krasnove moved to Nashville and joined Mitch Grissim & Associates, a plaintiff’s personal injury firm, where his primary areas of practice were motor vehicle negligence, premise liability, and workers compensation law.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Negligence and Damages
- Premise Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Internet Law
- The University of Florida, B.A., 1999
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2003
- The John Marshall Law School, LL.M., 2003
- Mr. Krasnove is a member of the Tennessee Bar Assoication.
- Mr. Krasnove is a member of the Nashville Bar Association.
- All Illinois State Courts
- All Tennessee State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois