Heather B. Caruso
Heather Caruso earned her BA degree in Political Science from Wofford College in 1995 and her law degree from the University of South Carolina where she was a member of the Environmental Law Journal.
After being admitted to the South Carolina Bar, Mrs. Caruso worked in a general practice for 2 years where her practice focused on real estate matters. In 2000, she joined Berry Quackenbush & Stuart, PA and consulted with clients on a wide variety of legal issues. She is now the Supervising Member of the LegalShield Division at Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC.
Columbia, South Carolina
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Contract and Transaction Business Negotiation
- Landlord Tenant
- Estate Planning, Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Consumer Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wofford College, B.A., 1995
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1998
- Ms. Caruso is licensed to practice law in South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Ms. Caruso is a member of the South Carolina, Tennessee and Richland County Bars.
- All South Carolina State Courts
- All Tennessee State Courts