Paula McDonald was invited to work for Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC in 2006. Currently, she supervises the Traffic Division in Tennessee and South Carolina and focuses her practice on traffic defense.
Ms. McDonald has practiced law for over 20 years representing people in a variety of ways. She began her career working for a Plaintiff’s firm representing clients in Real Estate closings, Bankruptcy, Probate, and Commercial Transactions and gradually developed a practice with an emphasis in Family Law and Debtor-Bankruptcy Law. She opened her own office in 1990. In 1994, she became an Assistant Solicitor, prosecuting abuse and neglect cases for the South Carolina Department of Social Services. She later returned to general private practice, with an emphasis in Family Law and Bankruptcy. Ms. McDonald joined Berry, Quackenbush & Stuart, P.A. in June, 2001.
Ms. McDonald is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association.
Columbia, South Carolina
Areas of Practice
- Traffic Defense
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Consumer Protection
- University of South Carolina, B.A., 1978
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1987
- Ms. McDonald is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association.
- Ms. McDonald is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association.
- All Tennessee State Courts
- All South Carolina State Courts
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit