Ms. Janelle Brienzi joined Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC in 2012 after leaving a solo practice where she practiced mainly domestic violence and family law. She received her B.A. in Communications/Advertising from Appalachian State University in 2004, graduating magnum cum laude, and her J.D. from North Carolina Central University in 2008. Ms. Brienzi was a scholarship athlete at Appalachian State University running cross-country and track and field. At NC Central School of Law she was co-chair of the Legal Eagles Running Club and participated in the Family Law and ADR clinics.
Ms. Brienzi began her legal career as a family law intern with the law firm of Horne and Vosburg, PLLC, in Durham, NC. She then worked for the NC Attorney General’s Office, Special Litigation, before starting her own solo practice. Ms. Brienzi then became an associate attorney for Merritt, Webb, Wilson & Caruso, PLLC in 2012 and began providing legal assistance for LegalShield members.
Durham, North Carolina
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Appalachian State University, B.A., 2004
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Ms. Brienzi is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association.
- Ms. Brienzi is a member of the 10th Judicial District Bar.
- All North Carolina State Courts